Yes, you would be right about that. However, the OP had gotten herself into such a state of confusion, without a clue how to proceed, it seemed the simplest option was to give some simple straightforward advice for how to begin.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

Don Jaggi wrote:
If I am not mistaken there is one problem with unlinking everything. Any Captions and transcriptions associated with the pictures are removed as well.