Jean Jones wrote:
Well, I found the problem.   Just in case anyone else runs into this.....
Looking at the Legacy window, below the line of icons (home, back, name list, etc) There is a line with the Legacy icon and name of the open database and at the other side the window control buttons (reduce, size, close) If I click on the middle button to resize, this whole line jumps/disappears and The buttons are at the far right of the first line (File, Edit, Add, Reports, etc). In this position, the Legacy Home page is blank (I can't see the data). Clicking the middle button again, fixes everything. I can now see the info on the page.

What you are referring to is commonly known as the Titlebar!

Double-clicking on the title (your 'middle button') will make the whole window occupy the full screen. Repeating the action restores the window to its' original size and position.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry