From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of GBallard
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:28 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Enter adopted parents family?

Red,

I am also adopted.  I have not found my biological family and currently do
not plan to.  I have just under 38,000 names in my database of my adopted
line.  They are my family.  The only family I have ever known.  (I was 2
days old when my adoptive parents took me home from the hospital.

That said, this would be very much a personal choice as to adding your
daughter-in-law's adoptive family or not.  Personally I would.  I record
data and facts in a person's life.  I don't record emotions.  I try to leave
emotions out of genealogy and try to only record facts in one's life.
(Hopefully this approach will lessen the chance of hurting someone's
feelings)

Glen Ballard