From: Red Sanders
Sender: k...@legacyfamilytree.com
To: Legacy Users Group
ReplyTo: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 2 Jul 2009 19:18
Subject: [LegacyUG] Enter adopted parents family?

Searched the archives, but so much on adopted children, got lazy and decided
to post my question here.

My daughter-in-law was adopted shortly after birth.  She knows little about
her biological parents and relates well with her adopted family.

She has provided me with data on her adopted family going back 4
generations.  While it would be easy to add these data in Legacy, I'd like
to hear how others have handled this.  Specifically, do others enter only
the adopted parent's information, or do they enter all that is known about
the adopted family?

-รจ