From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of ronald ferguson
Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 7:37 p.m.
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Search for unsourced data

Boyd,

I assume that you mean Version 7.0.0.97 as .98 has not been released (if
there is one somewhere!)

I have just tested the search as you described and it returned 325 records.
The Sources date back to some created under V4. I regret that I cannot think
as to why you are not getting a result.

Sorry that this is of not much help to you.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The
Fergusons of N.W. England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

> From: bo...@vodafone.net.nz
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Search for unsourced data
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:48:52 +1200
>
> I am working on a family that was entered under version 7.0.0.90 but
> had most of the sources added after conversion to version 98.
>
> I have run Search>Missing sources, with all the boxes checked except
> the Everything, Anything and ALL boxes. I get the response "No records
> were found that match the search criteria". However I know that there
> are several births, marriages and events that are not sourced, and
> there may be others.
>
> I ran the same Search>Missing sources on a family entered and sourced
> under version 90, and it showed the list of several people with
> unsourced fields, which is what I had expected.
>
> I have run file maintenance, closed and reopened the program, and
> rebooted with no different response to the searches. This is a very
> useful search if it can be made to work. Has anyone else had found
> this problem, have we got a bug, or am I missing something?
>
> Boyd Miller

Get the best of MSN on your mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/

17:57:00