From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of ronald ferguson
Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 8:35 p.m.
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Search for unsourced data

Boyd,

Before I test this further, would you please clarify. Version 7 has been out
since around July of last year whilst version 7.0.0.97 has only been out for
a few days, which do you mean?

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The
Fergusons of N.W. England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

> From: bo...@vodafone.net.nz
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Search for unsourced data
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:07:48 +1200
>
> Ron,
> Sorry, yes it is version 7.0.0.97.
> As you have found, the search works properly with any sources entered
> before version 97, but does not seem to work with any entered and
> searched for under the current version. I think we have a bug. Boyd

MSN straight to your mobile - news, entertainment, videos and more.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/

17:57:00
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
17:57:00