Cathy,
I used myself as the person (I have no To Dos for myself) and got the blank as
you state, then changed to ALL Individuals, and got pages of stuff. I switched
to one person who had some, and the preview found the correct stuff.
You might check the choices in the three tabs 'What to Include', 'Filter
Options' and 'Sort Order'. My guess is in the 'Filter Options' you may need
changing. Set Categories and Locality to ALL, and checkmark all on the right.
Hopefully you now got something. Remember that Locality is different from
Locations.
Rich in LA CA