Cathy,

In which case the setting which is causing the problem is resetting itself
after each time of use. I would delete the ToDo.usr file as I suggested that
you might have to do. You will find this in C:\\Legacy\Data (providing you
installed using the Legacy defaults).

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:41:19 -0400
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> From: chorn0...@verizon.net
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] To Do List problem -- is this a bug?
>

> Robert,
>
> Yes, that's what is happening to me. Ron suggested that I hit the
> reset button. And when I hit the reset button and then confirm O.K.,
> then I can preview the individual's To Do report.
>
> However, I have to go through the reset process each time I want to
> preview an individual's To Do List report prior to printing
> it. Clicking on the Reset button doesn't make a permanent
> change. So, resetting each time for each person is a work-around but
> I would certainly like it to clear up the problem permanently when I reset
>
> Does anyone else find this an issue too?
>
> Thanks,
> Cathy
>

> At 12:24 PM 8/2/2009 -0500, you wrote:
>>huh.... I can't confirm or not confirm your behavior. I have a todo
>>item for ancestor, and it appears just fine with I click the To Do
>>icon at the top. When I go to that individual, and then click the
>>To Do in the Individual Information for that individual, then I get
>>no To Dos for that person. Or is that what you are saying? If it is,
>>I can confirm it!
>>
>>Thank you.
>>
>>Robert
>>

>>At 2009-08-02 11:28 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>>Hello, fellow LUG members,
>>>
>>>Would someone who uses the "To Do List" in Legacy please test the
>>>following and let me know if they have the same problem? You will
>>>need to have some tasks populating the "To Do List" for the person you
>>>select.
>>>
>>>-- Open a person from Family View and click on the "To Do List" icon.
>>>-- When that window opens, please click on the Print button on the
>>>right side of the screen.
>>>-- From the Record Selection tab, Select "Tasks Tied to
>>>Individuals" and select the radio button for "This individual" and
>>>to the right of the button should be the name of the person for
>>>whom you opened the Family View.
>>>-- The Select the Preview button to the right.
>>>-- What do you see at this point on the page?
>>>
>>>Please let me know if the preview page shows the tasks listed there
>>>or if you find a blank page.
>>>
>>>When I try this, I see only a blank page and not the tasks for the person.
>>>
>>>I'm using a PC with XP operating system with all the last updated
>>>Service Packs. The Legacy version which I am using is 7.0.0.100
>>>
>>>So, does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one?
>>>
>>>I would appreciate your assistance in testing this issue.
>>>
>>>With thanks,
>>>Cathy

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and
emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/