Robert Carneal USA wrote
huh.... I can't confirm or not confirm your behavior. I have a todo item for ancestor, and it appears just fine with I click the To Do icon at the top. When I go to that individual, and then click the To Do in the Individual Information for that individual, then I get no To Dos for that person.

If you create To Dos by clicking on the "global" To Do icon at the top of the screen, that To Do is not actually attached to an individual. If you click on the To Do icon underneath the individual's details in Family View or on the Individual's Information screen, the To Do will be attached to that individual.
--
Jenny M Benson