From: Connie Sheets <clshee...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Printing Master Source List Names
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 11:44 AM

Is there any way to print out a list of Master Source Names (with or without
the full source citation)?  I need to clean up/standardize how I have named my
sources and having a piece of paper to look at would be nice, rather than
having to do it all onscreen, but I'm stumped.

I have the Source Citation Report "Include" Tab set to print only the Master
Sources, _and_ I have the Options>Customize>Sources set to Include Source List
Name as part of source citation, but all I see on the Print Preview screen is
the full source citation; no Master Source Name.

Standard question:  Am I missing something, or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance!

Connie in Arizona