> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:08:48 -0400
> From: n2...@cfl.rr.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geo Location Database - Updates
>
> 1familytree wrote:
>> Mike,
>>
>> I was simply listing a url where you can acquire FREE an update for the
>> Geo -Code database.

>> updated.
>>
>> I have been using (the updates) for several years, and I have NO
>> affiliation with the company or the product.
>>
>> If you would rather I simply state the name of the company and let
>> listers search for it themselves, I would be glad to do that.
>>
>> Jay Wilpolt
>> 1familytree
>
> Out of fairness to you I went to your link, followed the directions and
> was rewarded with more than 33MB of useless text files. There is no way
> I can discern how this "Free" information can be integrated into Legacy.
> As this list is for Legacy, Legacy add-ons and all things Legacy, I
> can see where there is some, shall we say, annoyance about your posting
> of that link. Unless you can show how this "Free" info can be safely
> integrated into Legacy you owe everyone an apology.
>
> --
> Gene Y.
> n2kvs
> Researching Young, Zies, Harer & Cox with
> Legacy Family Tree
> http://h1.ripway.com/egptech/

Gene,

I think that you may be being a little harsh here. I strongly suspect that Jay
misunderstood the context of my response to the OP and was merely trying to
suggest somewhere were updated lists are available.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U