Sherry,

After the misery we have gone through for the past 15 months with Legacy 7, I am sure that the majority of Legacy users would not look forward to a "complete rewrite of the database structure".
Sherry/Support wrote:
It's not a matter that we're *not* going to do it - it's a matter that the
way Legacy is structured we *can't* do it at this time without a complete
rewrite of the database structure.  Of course, that would have a
trickle-down effect for the developers of the add-on programs and they'd
have to rewrite their programs to accept the new Legacy format.

It's not as simple as flipping a switch or anything. It would be a major
undertaking.

Believe me, we have enough people writing to us that they'd like this
feature so we know it's a popular request and it hasn't fallen from the
radar!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.