Ok, I got you now. I previewed it, and it is showing alternate names. Then I generated a RTF file, and the format is different, but the alternate names are there. When I preview it, it looks like this:

CARNEAL
     Nancy........15
     ~Nannie......18
     Joseph.......43
     ~Joey........22

But, when I do an RTF, the "worm" character is moved. It looks like this:
CARNEAL
     Nancy........15
     Nannie~......18
     Joseph.......43
     Joey~........22

The alternate name indicator is after the name in the Descendant Report when I do an RTF, whereas in the Preview, the indicator is before the name. Is this what you are getting?

Thanks.

Robert
But the Alternate Names are showing up and printing for me.