That scares me a little. I feel like they are discussing it Millennia, but the unfortunate truth is if they can't duplicate the error, and the testers also can't, it probably won't get fixed very fast. Let me try sending you (Ruth) a partial screen shot privately. It is of the buttons we are talking about in the Master Locations List. I am getting worried we have more to check than just simple non-sorting of the locations. These buttons *should* appear at the bottom of the screen (if you don't have mapping turned on), or if you do have mapping turned on, about a fourth the way down from the top. Please let us know if you have them.

Ruth, don't panic. I still have your file, and on my end the locations are sorting. (At least I think we are talking about the one you sent me about 8 days ago. Are we?)

Robert

At 2009-08-19  01:57 PM, you wrote:
Ron, believe it or not, I have no bottom row of buttons on the Master Location List. I have a blank bar and a Help button which does not work.

Valerie, I did as you suggested and nothing changed.
Run Time Error 3019 also says I don't have a valid index.

The other person that reported the same problem, Lhite31, did you find an answer to the problem?

How can I delete the Location list? I highlighted one of the locations and tried to Delete it, but nothing happened, it did not delete. Where is this list and what is it called and I'll delete it and rebuild it somewhere along the way.

Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7.0.0.103 crashing

Ruth,

On the Master Location List the Sort Button is on the bottom row of buttons (just below the locations) next to the globe - also ensure that the check box next to it is checked.

The buttons on the right only relate to selected individuals.

I have just seen it suggested that File>File Maintenance>Check Repair may help your 3019 problem.