Hi Sherry, et al

Last week, after installing V.7.0.0.103 Deluxe I believe, I suddenly
noticed several of my ancestors had totally new birth and death
locations.  I had not edited them nor done anything with their
locations that I recall.  I shrugged and manually changed them back,
blaming it on a sudden four hour power loss we experienced for some
kind of over-writing.  Now you guys are making me wonder.  Had I
better inspect my entire database?

Configured with an up-to-date XP OS, Legacy on 24/7, well protected
cable internet service with a home wireless network, try to keep the
C-drive fairly clean - most data files are on a physical D-drive, B/U
to a thumb-drive and laptop. After the initial release bugs, Legacy 7
has been fairly well behaved.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  Or could
it be a dreaded intermittent occurrence?

     Hugh