Sherry and I have figured out the cause of "Run-time error '3019' Operation
invalid without a current index" which is occurring in the Master Location
List. Sherry is sending in the bug report and I am contacting you who are
subscribed to the Legacy User Group with the work-around:

1. Please click on Options on the menu bar and choose Customize.

2. In the Customize window, click the View tab and then select 'Use the
Master Location List with the Mapping feature'.

3. Open the Master Source List and it will function without error 3019 or
freezing.

4. At this point, if you select Show Map, you will need to close the Master
Location List and reopen it for the map to actually appear.

The solution for this error 3019 should appear in the next free update to
the Legacy program. I do not have a date for when that will happen.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry

Technical Support

Legacy Family Tree