Ron and Dennis,

Please forgive my original post in rich text - it was quite early and
I forget to check that sometimes.  My plain text and rich text look
exactly the same when I am typing, so it's hard for me to tell the
difference.

As I stated in my original post, I am using Legacy 7 Deluxe, and I
have installed the latest update (7.0.0.107).

Here is the problem, step by step:

>From Family View, click on the Individual.  In the Individual screen,
Events/Facts section, click Add.  For Event, enter Military.  Once I
select Military, then click Tab to move to the Description, all the
fields except Event Name disappear.

Other events that I have tried (Census, Obituary, etc.)   work
properly when I try to add them, showing Event, Description, Date, and
Place.

Thanks for your help.

Dede Holden