Ron -  I realize this doesn't relate to genealogy....but - That sounds like a
great benefit.  We have so much confusion here in the USA on the bill being
proposed, that it is impossible to separate the propaganda from the truth.  I
was hoping some of our news folks would write a series of articles outling the
programs in other countries - but they don't seem to have the desire. BTW - I'm
76, so its good to hear that you are able to acquire treatment at our age. :-)

Bob

---- Mike Fry <mike...@iafrica.com> wrote:
> ronald ferguson wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Mike, it's a hospital cateract job free on the NHS, and I'm
> > 70, and it will be done within a month (none urgent). That's for the
> > benefit of some of our American cousins :-). Had the first one done
> > last year!
> >

> I'm quite the young whipper-snapper then at 57!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Mike Fry
> Johannesburg.
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

/Users/robertrunion/Desktop/eMail Icons/signature.pdf