Dede,

Glad you are sorted - sorry I missed the details in your post, I am having my
eye done but that is not the excuse!

Actually, Mike, it's a hospital cateract job free on the NHS, and I'm 70, and
it will be done within a month (none urgent). That's for the benefit of some of
our American cousins :-). Had the first one done last year!

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 07:32:46 -0500
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] adding Military even bug?
> From: deanbuc...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Dennis,
>
> I figured out what you are saying and that was exactly the problem.
> Evidently in the past I had edited this event and unchecked the
> buttons that you mentioned.
>
> If Ron is going to the optician, I guess I need to get started on
> Aricept - can't remember all the little things like I used to!
>
> Thanks to both of you :)
>
> Dede
>
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Mike Fry wrote:
>> ronald ferguson wrote:
>>>
>>> Dede,
>>> What version are you using please?

>> Ron, Time to visit the optician like I have in the last week. :-) :-)
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Mike Fry
>> Johannesburg.

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U