From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Jim Winfrey
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:49 AM
To: Legacy Users Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Off Topic - Life After Posting to Ancestry.com

I recently uploaded my database to ancestry.com mainly so I could get
other folks involved in finding links in my Winfrey studies.
Instantly, ancestry starting showing me they had "hints" for
practically everybody in my database.  I don't particularly like their
hints unless it is census data or public records I can verify.  My
question is once you put your data on ancestry, do you do your
research there or do you continue with Legacy?  I'm more comfortable
with Legacy but it means when I find something, I have to enter it in
Legacy and again in ancestry.  How do other do this?

Thanks,

Jim