Mary Jo,

Have you looked in c:\Legacy\ to see if the isntall.log is now there? It should
be follwoing the fresh instal.

Now try to uninstall and follow the recommendations from that point.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: