From: "MJ Harper" <mjohar...@comcast.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:50 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Can't Recover Functionality from Crash

"No, Mary Jo didn't set any file type to do anything.  I don't know
enough to even begin to try to mess with that sort of thing.  I did,
however, just now use the advanced search criteria to "include hidden
files."  That search report said "Search is complete.  There are no
results to display."  And since the uninstall feature says it cannot
uninstall because it "Can't find the INSTALL.LOG.file," that seems
consistent."