From: "Judy" <jusen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:21 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master source question

I have a question about master sources. I am a new user, and am adding some new people to my file. I have a document (a letter) which I want to use as a
master source for these new people.

So I created a master source, and started inputting the pertinent text for
each person as I went along.

However, I find that this seems to be a snowballing effect...the text for
the last person reappears for the new person and so on.

How do I create a master source, such as a document, that is used for
multiple people, and just refer to the part that pertains to a certain
individual in that individual's source?

Judy