Michele,

That is not so. It will look at ancestors and descendants and decide if they
would have been over whatever date you have set for the life span.

New Tutorial: Embed a Bogger RSS feed on your webpage

http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: cranberryf...@charter.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] marking people as not living
> Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:48:37 -0400
>
> I have the advanced set living thing set. It automatically marks those over
> 110 dead but that only works if you have birth and death dates!
>
> michele

Learn how to add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/