I am an "everything has to match" sort of person so I like the uniformity of the new source writer. It has been timeconsuming to convert everything over BUT tthe plus side is that I found some errors in my file I was able to fix and new info that I didn't see before. I still have about 15 more to go (each one take a lot of time because each source may have dozens of entries).

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Van Wasshnova" <rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] pros/cons source conversion

I wouldn't know because my basic sources were far from perfect. Ltools
easily converts, adding the blank template and keeping the multimedia
attached and the Text/Comments. Filling in the template is work,
especially for a slow typist like me.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova
http://www.gencircles.com/users/vanwasshnova