Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:33:37 -0700
From: paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [LegacyUG] pros/cons source conversion
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

I have been contemplating converting my (old) sources from Basic to Source Writer format. However, I'm thinking I just have the urge to do it due to my personality... "everything must match" etc.

I would appreciate it if any of you on this list could share with me any concrete advantages to converting perfectly good Basic format sources to Source Writer format.

Thanks in advance,
--Paula in Texas