Eric,

I cannot replicate this. I would suggest that you try File>File
Maintence>check/Repair and run until you don't get any reported changes.

If that doesn't do the job, then try using the Reset button on the bottom right
of the Ancestor Book Screen. Failing that delete the Ances.usr file in the
C:\Legacy\ folder (that is the default directory)

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: