Eric said "I'm not sure if my message went through (I haven't received the message I sent)..."

Gmail does not show you the list copy of your posts - this is something you will get used to in time. If you have any doubts that your post reached the list and was distributed, check the archives; a link for this is at the bottom of every list post.

I find this is the same for Rootsweb lists, which use Mailman, and LISTSERV lists. Of all the lists I subscribe to, only one sends back a copy of my own posts. That one used to alter the body of the email to include a four-line header but doesn't any more yet still sends me a copy of my own posts. <shrug> It isn't important in the scheme of things, IMHO. :-)

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--