Eric,

This is a known problem and a report is entered in our problem tracking system.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Eric wrote:
Ronald-

Thank you for your help.  Resetting the report settings did work initially,
but I think I found the source of the problem.  After experimenting with the
report options, I found that the problem only occurs when I click "Report
Options" and then on the sources tab "Print source citations as footnotes".
This is a bit disappointing to me since I use footnotes in all my reports.
Does anybody have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Eric