Thanks, Dennis.  I will add this to my "not so urgent" to-do list. ;)
--Paula

----- Original Message ----
From: Dennis M. Kowallek <kowal...@iglou.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:42:48 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Dash "-" in Picture Center picture list

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:12:21 -0700 (PDT), Paula Ryburn
<paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>What does "View Current List of Multimedia Locations" show?
>
>--
>

>C:\Legacy
>C:\Legacy\Data
>C:\Legacy\Pictures
>I've just checked and the 3 files in question only exist in the Pictures
>folder.
>Is this something I should worry about?

First of all, you don't have any kind of data integrity problem (unlike
the one you described in your "Error.log" post).

You probably also have a blank row in "View Current List of Multimedia
Locations", correct.

What I think is going on is that most of your pictures are pointing at
that blank row, which represents your default picture directory. While
the 3 you are worried about are pointing at the 4th row. Legacy still
finds the pictures in either case. If you really wanted to "fix" this
quirk, make a backup. Then, double-check that your default picture
directory is C:\Legacy\Pictures. Now, in "View Current List of
Multimedia Locations", combine C:\Legacy\Pictures with the blank line at
the top.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools