I've just discovered that the MRIN's (which I haven't had displayed for a
while) are 8 digits long on most (probably all) the marriages I've entered this
year.

Well, they are AT LEAST 8 digits long.  I can't see the whole number in the
little window at the bottom, and for the life of me I can't find how to display
them anywhere else.

It's confined to my husband's father's branch (that's what we've been working
most intensely on this year).  I could get more specific if I need to; would
require more time.

It happens on marriage where I have a date and/or place and on those where I
just know they were married.

Please send me some suggestions on where to look for the source of this
problem.  Or feel free to tell me it's not even a problem! ;)
Thanks in advance,
--Paula in Texas