  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of George Ferguson
  Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:56 PM
  To: Legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] When Do you import versus merging ??

  I am just getting started with legacy and have a bunch of related (but
poorly) FTM files I am converting to GEDCOM. I then want to combine the
essence of these files into a single Legacy file.

  Can anyone suggest an orderly procedure for doing this ?

  I see different things that the legacy manual can help you organize-such
as consistency in addresses etc.

  I just have trouble seeing what order things are best done in.

  Thanks for any help.

  George