From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 4:03:59 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Minor problem using Access to convert a source's format

Judy wrote
> OK, I am feeling way stupid. Still beginning the Legacy trip, tho I am
> familiar with access.  How do you open an .fdb file in access????????

When you go to open your file in Access, for "Files of type" select "All files
(*.*)" instead of the long list of extensions which are usually showing.

OR just type *.fdb in the filename box and click ok then select from the list
of files.

OR just make sure you have selected the right folder and type the full filename
in the filename box - myfamilyfile.fdb.
-- Jenny M Benson