From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 5:04:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Minor problem using Access to convert a source's format

Paula Ryburn wrote
> Here's the problem:
The button did NOT change to "Highlight Destination
> Source..." as I was expecting.
I tested it on another source, and it
> did change.
I tried it on the new SW source (that I had just added) and
> it did NOT change.
I tried it again on the used-to-be-basic one, just
> to be sure, and it did NOT change.

Any thoughts?

That's the method I am using to convert Basic Sources to SourceWriter and I
have run into the same problem occasionally.  I have found if I close Legacy
and open it again either the 2 Sources have been combined or I am now able to
combine them with the button.

Sorry that's not precise, but it's a while since it happened and I just forget
how it resolved itself, but I know it was resolved by re-starting Legacy.

-- Jenny M Benson

Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp