I was thinking that some of the other Genealogy programs out there can show 1/2 children and multiple marriages etc in charting?

I can't remember but it seems like I have seen a few that do this.

anyone else know?

Jenny M Benson wrote:
Mary Figgins wrote
There is no problem showing the 1/2 children in Legacy. What I need is a chart such as descendancy that would show these children that are related by marriage and not blood.

Your problem is that Legacy (and Legacy Charting) are *genealogy* programs and genealogy is based on blood relationships. You cannot have a "descendancy" chart which shows non-blood relatives because they are not descendants! Legacy will show 1/2 children because Legacy shows them as part of a family unit of parents-and-children and they are related by blood to one of the parents. (Even if you indicate a child is fostered, adopted or whatever, Legacy assumes a blood-relationship between that child and the parents in the parent position when you enter the child.)