To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Citation Report

I don't believe that is true. I only have Master Sources - I do not ever fill in the information on the source detail (an avowed splitter). All of my FID's are entered on the Master Source Record screen. When I print the Source Citation Report and tick the box to "Include the source detail file ID" - ALL of my FID's are printed in the report.

Jenny M Benson wrote:
Bob Janice wrote
Look on the "Options" tab for the report - check the appropriate box. Just tried it and the File ID is included just fine.

That's only for Source Detail File ID. The OP referred to Master Sources and I don't see any way to print the Master Source File ID in a Report.