Arnold,

Be nice – your post is just as much of a breech in the Etiquette Guidelines
as Rich’s post was with the attachment, notably:

"Please only send messages in plain text format..."

"Please keep the tone of messages friendly and helpful. Practice tolerance,
avoid sarcasm and remember that we were all beginners at one time."

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.