From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Kirsten Bowman
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:54 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Where to input census?

Bill:

I also have _Evidence Explained_ and have studied it pretty carefully but
have never seen a recommendation to break down census citations by film
roll.  Rather, Mills recommends grouping sources by author and title (for
books), collections (for manuscripts), geographical area, repositories, or
source type.  Film Series is just a recommended *element* of the census
source citation that is added automatically if you use Legacy's SourceWriter
template for the various censuses.

Kirsten