I just noticed on the Individual's Information page on the Buried line there
is a place to add "Burial Pictures" by clicking on the "+" sign at the far
right.

Is this where I should put all tombstone photos or is this for actual photos
of funerals?  I have a few of the latter, but more of the former as is the
case for most people.

I have grave photos under their own event that is just called Grave.  I
wonder if I should move them to the Burial Pictures area or does it not
matter?  If it does, is there a way for Legacy to automatically or manually
change from one area to another?

Bill Boswell