Only two reports in Legacy will include photos attached to the "vital" events of birth, chr, death and burial. These are the Family Group sheet and the Individual Report. If you want gravestone pictures included in any of the other reports they should be linked to an Event for the person.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

William H. Boswell wrote:
I just noticed on the Individual's Information page on the Buried line there
is a place to add "Burial Pictures" by clicking on the "+" sign at the far
right.

Is this where I should put all tombstone photos or is this for actual photos
of funerals?  I have a few of the latter, but more of the former as is the
case for most people.

I have grave photos under their own event that is just called Grave.  I
wonder if I should move them to the Burial Pictures area or does it not
matter?  If it does, is there a way for Legacy to automatically or manually
change from one area to another?

Bill Boswell