William H. Boswell wrote:
I just noticed on the Individual's Information page on the Buried
line there is a place to add "Burial Pictures" by clicking on the
"+" sign at the far right.

Is this where I should put all tombstone photos or is this for
actual photos of funerals?  I have a few of the latter, but more of
the former as is the case for most people.

I have grave photos under their own event that is just called Grave.
I wonder if I should move them to the Burial Pictures area or does
it not matter?  If it does, is there a way for Legacy to
automatically or manually change from one area to another?

Bill Boswell

Bill,

I suspect that they will not print in reports nor appear in websites if attached to the Burial Event. I am not certain of this as I do not attach my tombstones using Legacy, but I would suggest that you check before entering/transferring the lot.

There is not to my knowledge a convenient way of making a transfer.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England