Jane, I have that all the time in one of my lines. I just make the change on the person's individual page. Then their children and spouse along with future generations will automatically be changed from that point down unless you need to change it again at some point.

Ellen Kramer

Researching and loving Dorman, Kramer, Mirarchi, Procopio, Renninger and Staudt-Stoudt-Stout families