From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Sherry
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 6:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Different Family Lines

I am getting ready to enter family information into Legacy. I am a new user and
so I have a question. There are 3 lines from the original immigrant ancestor.
Each with a variation of the last name: Nidiffer, Neidiffer, and Nidiver. These
three names developed over time as they migrated to different parts of the
country. Should I enter all of them as one great big happy family? Or should I
create different family trees in Legacy?

Thanks. Sherry W.