I am chicken, I leave all in one file and I add just plain behind the
main spelling, the new variant. The new variant doesn't go up <G> just
down to the descendants who have the name. A bit funky for many I
suspect <G>

Thanks to the all name indexes for the census I have followed a lot of
cousins that most of us could never find in the old days and I have
over 22,000 people and I need all the help I can get figuring them <G>
Eliz