Kirsten,

As I have said before on this list, there is a heck of a difference between an upgrade and an update. Very rarely does an update create problems, whereas with an upgrade of any program bugs are not that unusual - just look at Microsoft!

Updates are aimed at getting rid of bugs and improving performance, and in my view should be installed as soon as they are published.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Kirsten Bowman wrote:
Dennis:

Oh, drat!  Since suffering 3rd degree burns in the v7 upgrade I've
been very slow to update.  Now it looks like you've put your finger
on the GIVN and SURN problem and may have forced the issue.

Thanks for checking on this.

Kirsten