From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Ron Ferguson
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:48 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GEDCOMs From Legacy

Kirsten,

As I have said before on this list, there is a heck of a difference between
an upgrade and an update. Very rarely does an update create problems,
whereas with an upgrade of any program bugs are not that unusual - just look
at Microsoft!

Updates are aimed at getting rid of bugs and improving performance, and in
my view should be installed as soon as they are published.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England