To: LegacyUserGroup
Sent: 16 October 2009 17:37
Subject: [LegacyUG] Search and Replace in Source Detail, Name, Text/Comments

I have been entering a ton of German church records recently.

When I enter these records, I am usually entering text/comments into three fields; name, birth and baptism.

This morning I noticed that one of the words I have been entering, "coningum" is actually "coniugum." This is in the name field, in relation to the parents.

When I try "Search and Replace", I can't seem to find the correct "Find Where."

Can anybody help me.  Thanks so much.