Hi Darlene,

> I entered the wife's information and it still shows Unknown
> for her. When I open "Unknown" then all her information
> shows. and even though my mouse works on everything
> else, I now can't click on their son. Is this a problem?

Have you:

- shut down Legacy and reopened it?

- shut down Legacy and everything else you have running, and rebooted the computer?

- run a Check/Repair? Sometimes you need to do this several times to clear all the errors.

If you haven't already, please do these things and then come back and tell us if you still have the problem.

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--
Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand