Hi,

  I have Legacy Family Tree 7.0.0.109 and it is stuck.    I entered the wife's
information and it still shows Unknown for her.  When I open "Unknown" then all
her information shows.  and even though my mouse works on everything else, I
now can't click on their son.  Is this a problem?  I haven't been following the
posts for awhile, as I have been so busy.  Can anyone help??

Thank you!

Darlene
darca...@yahoo.com

“The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have
gotten a hold of us.”

- Thomas Jefferson 1782

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing
to work and give to those who would not.

– Thomas Jefferson

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
  ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

~ Benjamin Franklin,
1706-1790