Jenny said 'I really don't care if people want to "pirate" any data I put on
line. '

The problem is Jenny; I was trying to find the connection between Canada and
Ireland. There is one person who is very active on the message boards when I
do searches for my direct line surname. I have discovered that he pirates
others' information and plugs it into his imaginary tree. I worry that he is
going to have the data so compromised that if I ever actually get over there
to search, the truth will have been lost in the fiction. I see red ever time
I find his name on a message board. I know I can't trust his info but what
about all the poor people who don't know better?
Mary